IBM Introducing IBM AI OpenScale
Fully available later this year on IBM Cloud and IBM Cloud Private, AI OpenScale is an open platform that allows businesses to operate and automate AI at scale, wherever it resides -- with transparent, explainable outcome.
AI OpenScale enables you to:
- Explore the health of AI models and functions at runtime
- Allow the line-of-business user to understand, explain, and audit AI outcomes
- Automatically detect and counteract harmful bias to produce more fair outcomes
- Correlate AI performance with business outcomes
- Continuously create and deploy customized, AI-generated neural networks anywhere
- Accelerate the integration of AI into existing business applications
The platform solution makes it easier for data scientists, application developers, IT and AI operations teams, and business process owners to collaborate in deploying, managing, monitoring and updating AI assets in production. This empowers businesses to confidently integrate machine learning and deep learning capabilities into their applications, and scale seamlessly as the demand for AI grows.
Learn more by downloading the new IBM AI OpenScale solution brief.