The Total Economic Impact of IBM Watson Studio and Watson Knowledge Catalog
IBM commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying Watson Studio and Watson Knowledge Catalog. The results? A projected ROI of 459%, achieved in less than six months.
Read the full Forrester TEI report to find out the quantified value of benefits realized by interviewed and surveyed companies, including:
• Increased economic value of major data science projects
• Data scientist new hires avoided due to increased productivity
• Reduced system administration overhead achieved by replacing prior tools with an integrated solution
• Regulatory fines and penalties avoided though improved data governance
• Cost savings from replacing prior tools and avoiding consulting fees
The total present value of these benefits adds up to $5.8 million over three years. Which benefit do you think came out on top? Get the breakdowns.
Register to download the report today.