Leveraging engineering related data for comprehensive quality planning
Date: Thursday, June 30 at 5:00 AM EDT/11:00 AM CEST
Date: Thursday, June 30 at 8:00 AM PT/11:00 AM EDT
Speed up your quality planning processes
Product and process complexity continues to grow in importance for many businesses today, influencing new business models. It becomes important to leverage engineering-related data when creating control and inspection plans for comprehensive quality planning.
Register for this live webinar to discover how core quality processes can leverage and interact with product design and 3D data using a common change management process.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- Steps to support your ability to use consistent quality planning processes
- How to integrate quality best practices in the early stages of development of a new product/process
- Why a collaborative platform enables manufacturers to realize the greatest benefit of designing for quality and product excellence
Meet the speakers:
- Katrin Leyh | Quality Solution Domain Owner | Siemens Digital Industries Software
- Marko Weber | Product Manager | BCT Technology AG