Build a Netflix clone with GraphQL, React and a NoSQL DB
Date: Thursday, April 28th at 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET
Join the Ryan Welford from the DataStax Developers Team and learn how to build your own Netflix Clone using GraphQL, React, Netlify and a NoSQL database. You’ll learn how to manage big data in a real-time recommendation engine with this Netflix clone! We'll use GraphQL to retrieve our data from a NoSQL DB to use in a React front-end.
- Create your free NoSQL database
- Learn about graphQL and create your data model
- Insert the dataset visually still using graphQL
- Deploy your application to production with Netlify
- Finally, celebrate with your new Netflix clone!
You will not have to install anything during the session and we will guide you through the process step by step.
About the presenter:
Ryan Welford, Developer Advocate at Datastax