The Future of R&D Organizations
Research and Development (R&D) is a crucial part of software delivery in fast-paced development cycles. Successful organizations establish a carefully structured step-by-step R&D procedure.
Read this paper to learn more about the New Feature Implementation Cycle with the following six steps:
- Research different ways the user interacts with new/existing features
- Large amounts of Data is collected and analyzed
- Decide whether to proceed with the implementation based on the data analysis
- UX designers formulate wireframes, flow charts, mock designs, etc.
- Final design assets are produced and delivered to engineers
- Software is developed and tested