Many organizations are turning to DevOps to help them succeed in today’s intensely competitive markets. By embracing Database DevOps practices, which emphasize collaboration and communication between development, operations and other functional areas, they can build, test and release software faster and with fewer defects.
Unfortunately, there is often one huge bottleneck in the otherwise agile DevOps workflow: database development. Organizations have been unable to easily integrate database development tasks such as functional testing of Oracle PL/SQL code or schema compare and sync into the DevOps workflow, or to implement scripts to physically deploy database changes. As a result, they have been unable to fully achieve their goals of faster release cycles and reliably high-quality code.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. Download this paper today and discover:
- What DevOps is (spoiler alert: it’s not just a set of continuous integration and continuous delivery tools)
- The benefits DevOps promises, and the results organizations are already achieving
- How quickly organizations, both large and small, are adopting DevOps
- The three key factors to a successful DevOps program
- Why the ideal solution will enable you to execute key database development tasks within your DevOps workflow, and which specific functionality to look for