Change Your AI Game: AI-Powered Customer Experience (CX) on Watson Studio
Date: Tuesday, February 26th at 9am PT / 12pm ET
AI has the potential to become a game changer for customer experience (CX). This Webinar provides key use cases for AI-powered customer growth, why they are important and how to put them into production to drive value fast.
Learn how to:
- Sense, think and act to manage customer success lifecycle
- Mine, blend and shape data across touch points at scale
- Accelearate model management and deployment surrounding customer experience
- Discover customer emotions and intent with natural language processing and vision analysis
- Bring analytics to wherever data is in the hybrid, multi-cloud world
Packed with product demonstration and live discussions, this webinar walks you through Watson Studio and Watson Machine Learning, giving you the tools you need to become an AI-powered enterprise. Our featured guest Michael Gualtieri, VP & Principal Analyst for Artificial Intelligence of Forrester Research, will discuss how to augment customer experience by injecting AI into CX processes.
Go live and scale faster with AI-infused platform
Build, train, and deploy models across hybrid, multi-cloud environments
Take advantage of pre-trained models and services from Watson API
Progress your AI/data science with Watson Studio and Watson Machine Learning
Register today and get ready to change your AI game!
VP and Principal Analyst, Artificial Intelligence
Subject Matter Expert and Portfolio Marketer
IBM Data Science
Umit Mert Cakmak
Senior Data Scientist, Data Science Elite
Duration: 1 hr