DevOps Automation in OutSystems With Jenkins Pipelines
Date: November 5, 2018 @ 10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST
Speaker: Kurt Madel, Director, Worldwide Solution Architects, CloudBees
Adopting new kinds of technology platforms, such as low-code, isn’t always easy if you’re using established DevOps toolchains for legacy systems. In the case of Jenkins, to explore new development tools, you must first ensure the existing automation structure is not impacted negatively. Insecurities can keep you from trying a new tool simply because you cannot visualize how it will actually work.
In this webinar, Kurt Madel, Director of Worldwide Solution Architects at CloudBees, will explore the advantages of Jenkins Pipelines job types and illustrate how this works with low-code.
During the webinar, he will answer these questions:
- What are Jenkins Pipelines? Why should you use them instead of Freestyle jobs?
- Why Declarative and not Scripted Pipelines?
- What are the key features of Declarative Pipeline?
- How do you create a simple Declarative Pipeline?
- What is a Multibranch Pipeline? Why it is useful?
All of this will be explored in the context of creating a Jenkins Declarative Pipeline to automate OutSystems Deployments.
Time: 10:00 AM PT
Duration: 1 Hour