How Comcast Creates a Single View of Customers with NoSQL
Date: October 30, 2018 @ 11:00 AM PST / 2:00 PM EST
Speakers: Ali LeClerc; Couchbase, Sr. Product Marketing Manager & Scott Carney; Comcast, Director of Software Development
A key part of Comcast’s business model is to provide a customer experience that is always improving. Achieving that goal is complicated because customers interact with Comcast in many different ways – and capturing all those interactions to build a single view of each customer had become a serious challenge with relational technologies.
In this webinar, Comcast’s Director of Software Development, Scott Carney, will share why Comcast chose the Couchbase Data Platform’s powerful yet flexible technology to:
- Solve the constantly changing complexities of capturing customer engagement
- Add and combine both new and changing forms of customer data
- Give employees fast access to real-time customer data
- Empower every support touchpoint with a 360˚ view of customer interactions
- Keep customers happier and employees more productive
Register now to learn how Couchbase enables Comcast to provide an amazing customer experience while supporting 30 million customers, 210+ million documents, and 100+ thousand users.
Duration: 1 Hour