Using a laboratory information management system to close the CPG quality loop
Digitalization changes the way consumer products are bought, consumed and evaluated.
Food and beverage manufacturers are racing to be the first to market with innovative products as a result of today's competitive forces. In a global economy with increasingly complex product formulations, packaging options, and regulatory requirements, this race will inevitably result in compromised quality for some manufacturers. How can a CPG company innovate without jeopardizing product quality? The key is to close the quality loop from idea to shelf with an integrated R&D and laboratory solution, which includes a laboratory information management system (LIMS).
In this white paper, you will learn:
- How to close the product quality loop by integrating LIMS data with bill of material specifications, formulation with a digital twin
- How CPG companies can close the quality loop from idea to shelf by establishing a digital twin of the entire manufacturing process
- How to improve lab efficiency
- How to shorten CPG product turnaround time
- How to improve real-time management
- How to provide automated guidance to lab scientists